We actively use PTC Creo, Solidworks Premium, SheetCAM, and CorelDraw software packages on a daily basis in our design and production facilities.
Grip-Tech includes CAD (Computer Aided Design) and CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) software into all its CNC systems.
We offer full support to our customers, including full development of CAD/CAM and CNC files for remote controlled monitoring and production on their CNC machines.
We are appointed dealers in the following software packages;
Sheetcam - a low cost feature packed CAM package that imports DXF and other format drawings for milling, routing, plasma, waterjet, laser and oxy-fuel cutting.
- Plasma, waterjet, laser and oxy-fuel cutting.
- The tool and material definition.
- Kerf width and cut offset.
- Nesting and Automatic cut ordering
- Milling, Routing
- Profiling - inside, outside, multi-pass, ramp cutting, roughing and finishing
- Pocketing - Automatic island detection
- Drilling - Drill from circles or points in a DXF file, peck drilling with retract control
Draftsight - a very good complete CAD package for drawing and creating machine tools paths in one solution.
- Multiple parts - repeated, mirrored, and rotated for best use of the material.
- Array parts - quickly fill a sheet with minimum effort.
Pipe Cutter Software - complete CAM software for the design and production of pipe cuuting profiles on our CNC Tube cutters
- Comples "fish-mouth" cuts, lobster backprofiles and mulpiple pipe joints.
Please contact us for more information.