We actively use PTC Creo, Solidworks Premium, SheetCAM, and CorelDraw software packages on a daily basis in our design and production facilities.
Grip-Tech includes CAD (Computer Aided Design) and CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) software into all its CNC systems.
We offer full support to our customers, including full development of CAD/CAM and CNC files for remote controlled monitoring and production on their CNC machines.
Grip-Tech supplies several components and sub-assemblies for CNC applications and retro-fit, including all Motion Contol Components, Motors and Controllers, and CNC Power Units.
We specialise in manufacturing complete multi-axis controllers for CNC equipment.
- 4 Axis CNC Milling Control system - 4 x Nema 23 motors (24V 2.5 A) and single speed Spindle.
- 4 Axis CNC Milling Control system - 4 x Nema 23 motors (24V 2.5A) and Variable speed Spindle.
- 4 Axis CNC Milling Control system - 4 x Nema 34 motors (48V 8A) and single speed Spindle.
- 4 Axis CNC Milling Control system - 4 x Nema 34 motors (48V 8A) and Variable speed Spindle.
For Hobbyists and Students, download the 4 Axis CNC Mach 3 USB Controller (RnR Motion) Driver here.
The support information is only provided to registered users and authorised customers.
- Please use the Login link at top of webpage. Use the login link to create your account and register.
- Once logged in you will see below a listing of support downloads. Just click on the file for immediate download.
- Press the back arrow on your browser to return to this page.